Eye track system has a lot of potential for farmers
to monitor the movement of livestock throughout
the landscape. Plot grazing patterns and see what
areas the livestock have been depleting nutrients
in the soil.
• Farmers who utilize real tracking to keep an eye on livestock have the ability to monitor special movement and special activities.
• Reduce cases of livestock theft that is threatening the industry.
• Complete departure from the traditional hot iron branding and ear tagging that have little or none different to cattle thieves.
• Helps police to identify the real owner of the cattle and location where the animals would have been moved to.
• System is Safe, environmentally friendly and tamperproof to identify individual livestock throughout the country.